Tamika Harris is an efficient and dedicated Attorney- at- Law who is meticulous and well organized. She is a courteous and experienced Attorney with competence in legal research, case analysis and preparation, and advocacy.
With over fifteen years’ experience, Ms. Harris has a high rate of success in Criminal law and is skilled in handling Property Transactions, Civil Litigation, and efficiently completing Divorce Proceedings.
She has gained the trust of her clients and the respect of her peers. She has benefited from the guidance of several celebrated Attorneys-at-Law and worked alongside Jacqueline Samuels-Brown, QC, George Soutar OD QC, Valerie Neita-Robertson Q.C, Peter Champagnie Q.C, Robert Fletcher and several other well- respected senior legal practitioners in Jamaica.
- International Relations and Economics with Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Bachelor of Laws with Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Certificate of Legal Education
- Jamaica Bar Association Council Member,
- Board member Advocates’ Association of Jamaica,
- Board member of the Legal Aid Council, and
- Director of Crime Stop (Jamaica).